To deliver our services we need to collect, store, use, share and dispose of personal information. This is known as data processing.
When we collect personal data, we must tell you why we need it, and what we will do with it. This information is called a privacy notice.
This privacy notice explains how we process your personal information as a company. If this privacy notice changes in any way, we will update our policy. By regularly reviewing this policy it will ensure that you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances, if any, we share it with others.
In processing personal information, Aspire Industrial Services must comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018. We refer to this as data protection legislation.
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including name telephone number and email address
- Demographic information such as address, postcode, preferences relating to an enquiry.
- Other information relevant to enquiry details
- CV information
- Client testimonials
We collect this information to:
- Provide you with services that you may request from us
- Enhance or improve customers’ experience of our products and services and our website.
- Make any general enquiries or request information about Enviraz (Scotland) Ltd and any of the services we may offer or administer
- Apply for any job vacancies
Aspire Industrial Services will not disclose voluntarily provided details to third parties or use the information in any other way without prior consent.
When personal data is collected, specific details on the use of this information will be provided. If you have provided telephone or email details, we may contact you using those media.
Data Protection Principles
- We only collect information that we need
- We keep your personal information secure
- We don’t keep your information for longer than we need to
- We tell you why we need your information and what we will do with it
- We collect accurate information and, where necessary, keep it up to date
- We don’t use your information for a different reason than the one we have told you about. The exception to this is if we have to do so by law e.g. to prevent and detect crime.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.