Aspire Industrial Services Ltd is committed to a positive and responsible course of action with regard to the aspects of the business which impact upon the environment. It seeks always to act in accordance with good practice, preserving and, where possible, enhancing the quality of the environment.
Commitment to the environment is demonstrated by maintaining an Environmental Management System, which meets the requirements of ISO 14001:2015. Key components of the system include the establishment of environmental objectives and targets which require the company to achieve continual improvement and to establish a working program to ensure objectives and targets are met.
The company strategy addresses the following key areas to:
• Improve materials and resource Management
• Increase employee awareness and training
• Protect natural resources, watercourses, forestation, etc.
• Recycle materials and minimise waste
• Relate to customers and regulatory authorities
• Safely transport and dispose of waste materials
Aspire management, staff and employees are encouraged to liaise and work closely with suppliers, sub-contractors and customers to ensure our services will meet and exceed all regulatory requirements.
Questions and enquiries in relation to our environmental strategy should be directed to the management team.
Signed: C. Donnelly
Claire Donnelly Review: 30/12/2021