Aspire Industrial Services ensure Community Benefits remain part of their growth plans
We are a new company, however have participated in several Community Benefits including:
- £500 Parent Council Giveaway – St. Marnocks Primary School, Pollock – Community Competition.
- £500 Parent Council donation – St. Bridget’s Primary School, Baillieston
- £1000 of Sanitizer and PPE items to East End of Glasgow Primary Schools.
- 12 days of Christmas, £2k donations to pupils’ giveaway for acts of kindness. This included gifts their parents secretly told us they wanted, experience days and vouchers.
- Hosted 20 Glasgow City school parties in 2019 and prizes in regeneration areas to include Haghill Primary, St. Denis’ Primary, Darnley Primary, St. Clare’s nursery, EastMuir Primary, St. Francis of Assisi Primary
- Donated 1000 x anti bullying wrist bands and booklets to Glasgow City Primary Schools.
- Yearly rebate to, ‘Beauty with a Conscious’ charity group foundation set up with Glasgow Langside and Cardonald college.
- Donations to Prince and princess of Wales Hospice, Bellahouston Park of £5’000 in PPE Supplies and Branding Products.
- Fit Tested Respiratory Masks during the height of lockdown more than 250 for Marie Curie Org across Scotland, Prince and Princess of Wales Hospice and the Louisa Jordan Temporary Hospital at the SECC.
- Donated Coveralls to Beatson Hospital
- Donated 500 Visors to West
Dunbartonshire Council care homes.
- Successfully graduated our workplace Tiger to full employment as a surveyor.
- STEM workshops.
- Work Experience Placements x 4 over 208/2019